1.18.2007

There's still something wrong...

...with the world, in this place, but don't want to think of that. I won't let the world get to me. Not today!
Remembered some of the funniest things that happend lately...

On the flight to India, one guy sitting next to me is trying to strike some kind of a conversation, but unfortunately or fortunately I couldn't understand most of what he was saying, because he had a weird ass accent. Completely out of the blue he says: "Did you have Indian male?"...puzzled look on my face and thinking "Wtf?!?"...I turn my head and look the other direction and try to ignore the questions. 2 seconds later he taps me on the shoulder: "Did you have Indian male?"...I look around and I see the crew bringing in the food...That's when I realised he meant "meal"....

The flat where I was staying, had no lock on the main door. So someone always had to be the sacrificial lamb. One day it was Ajay's turn to sit at home. After many hours, he was dying of thirst and hunger and nobody was showing up (which by the way, is highly unusual)...He had no cellphone because he sold it for coke, so he contacted online a friend in another city, 2000 km away, to call one of his friends to come drop him some food and water. I love internet!

When I came back to the office, I found a small present glued on my monitor. It was one of the Dilbert comics, showing a dog waving a broomstick and saying "Out, out, you demons of stupidity!"...and below "Happy New Year!"...and my colleague was explaining: "That's exactly what you say...I though you must have it"...Thank you, I'm touched!

I'll be back with some more crap...So long!

2 comments:

Anonymous coward said...

"because he had a weird ass accent"


I love you!

Antarya said...

lololol