1.29.2007

"I'm a Golden God" or Reality is God's Dream

Practially every one of the top 40 records being played on every radio station in the United States is a communication to the children to take a trip, to cop out, to groove. The psychedelic jackets on the record albums have their own hidden symbols and messages as well as the lyrics to all the top rock songs and they all sing the same refrain: It's fun to take a trip, put acid in your veins.
"This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. If you take the blue pill, the story ends, and you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. If you take the red pill, you stay in wonderland, and I show how deep the rabbit-hole goes."
"Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to awake from that dream - how would you know the difference between the dreamworld and the real world?"
"When I dance, I let myself to take me to a journey - the unconscious journey to reality."
"The last thing I remember is being in a really small place. I was flying or floating in warm liquid. I couldn't see anything, but I was sensing things. There was no pain, there were no feelings. So I guess that, in a way, I was happy."
"And the view of the Earth, that was the only, the only place of the whole universe that had any color - everything else was black and white."
"We have determined that the human form is best suited to our purposes."
"Converging on the hive from deep space."
"Enlightened Evolution."
"We have now taken first steps to bio-genetically transforming all of our hybernating population into humanoids."
"I am one million kilometers from the star's corona. I shall reach it in aproximately three minutes. I am actually flying INTO a star. This is incredible!"
"He was involved in narcotics and drug activities, he was known to carry handguns, he was known to carry large amounts of cash. And he has some underworld failures, aah... and there was many number of things that could possibly happen to him."
"You're all in need of intensive psychedelic care."
"You live on controlled hallucination."

2 comments:

Anonymous coward said...

Wow. You have been busy, eh?

Antarya said...

Busy collecting this stuff?? of course, not. I found it ;)