7.28.2006

I wish I was a printer

Damn you, AC, for being environmental distructive!
Who would have ever imagined that in the middle of so called developed country, you'd actually suffer because of lack of air conditioner?!? Not me, for sure.
The aliens working on the Mothership decided sometime ago not to have ACs in the offices, because of the bad, bad influence on the environment! Very, very nice of you!
And considering how summers are in Germany (almost non-existent), this was quite a fair and admirable decision!
And what do you know? Look at that: 3 weeks in a row with daily temperature of 37-39 degrees and sunny! Oh, my God! The end of the world is near!
So, all of us now are boiling in offices, not to mention that the heat makes people act irrationally and forget to check themselves in the mirrors before coming to work (and let me tell you this much, people here have boring underwear, if at all). Or maybe you’d think ‘Ah, look an office with a fan and nobody working there’. So, you take the fan, happily put into yours and next day a senior vice president walks into your office to demand his fan back...Ups...!
What do you think of having no AC in the cinema hall? That was the best of all! There’s actually one good thing about it: you can bring your corn and have instant popcorn inside the cinema.
The only rooms here that have working (!!!) AC are the printer rooms!
I wish I was a printer...

7 comments:

Vitor Eduardo said...

Awesome post. I laughed a lot at it. Keep it up =)

Anonymous said...

WTF don;t u have cieling fans ?
tch tch .. i have lived in 49 degrees with a fan .. but i had a cooler too :P

and there;'s nothing called boring underwear
either there's underwear or there's not .. but well then the invented thongs

satya

Antarya said...

Cieling fans? Would I be still complaining if there were ANY kind of fans?? :))
Lived in 50 degrees and it was still ok. You know why? Because there was AC!!!!
And even I didn't believe that there could be boring underwear. Well, I lived to see that too...against my will :)))

Anonymous said...

I remember being quite a while since I was in awe. Good punch line \o/

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»