8.29.2006

Something new

First time I ever tried paintballing. Sounded like a lot of fun so why not...? ..I thought before...
Bottom line: imagine this trashy, dirty, wet huge place with all sorts of obstacles and places to hide behind, mask on, anti-bullet vest, amo and attack!! Being the only girl there explains perhaps why I was aimed to a lot and why now I need a crane to get out of bed in the morning...All the running, crawling, sneaking and hiding made me very aware of muscles I even didn't know they existed. Not to mention the nice collection of bruises I have right now, all sizes, shapes & colors.
But nevertheless, nothing is more rewarding than an experience where all prime instincts are put in motion!
Victory!!!!!!!!!!
"...Blood dries up like rain..."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you sound like you are a cool girl

Antarya said...

thank you, stranger!

Anonymous said...

"Anti-bullet vest". Heh, I'd like if the bullets would just detour from their path when trying to hit me.

But again, it would be impossible to win without headshots :)