11.24.2006

Mayhem

Nothing is more painful than when a hope dies out... And the vision of the graveyard is just frightening enough to haunt you in the depths of your mind.

Today, I've lost the hope that purity can exist untouched in this world!
I've lost the hope that humans could create something without examples!
I've lost the hope that at least something in this world as we know it could be unlimited!
I've lost the hope that I would stop storing the most painful memories or at least that time will fade those away!
I've lost the hope that I could ever understand why!

Is this freedom? ...And the graveyard is full of beautiful dreams!

1 comment:

Anonymous coward said...

Once upon a time, was not there one that asked whether we wanted to be happy or be free?

All in all, ignorance IS bliss.