9.18.2006

Leave, but don't leave me

Somewhere on the edge of the universe, in a time-forgotten restaurant, where walls are made of liquid colors and music flows in waves, a song is played eternally.

Viniste a mi
Como poesia en la cancion
Mostrandome
Un nuevo mundo de pasion

Amandome
Sin egoismo y sin razon
Mas sin saber
Que era el amor
Yo protegi mi corazon


Two shadows are embraced in a forever sad tango. They keep on moving on the heart beats of the same torturing questioning of the life they used to have. They never really understood that some things are out of their time and space and there is no answer to the questions. They miss the human touch and it's been so long since they've been dancing that the memories have died out and all it's left is the dance and the shadows of their long gone souls, caught in an immortal circle.

El sol se fue
Y yo cantando tu cancion
La soledad
Se aduena de toda emocion

Perdoname
Si el miedo robo mi ilusion
Viniste a mi
No supe amar
Y solo queda esta cancion

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

When the post started I could swear you were talking about Hitchhicker's Guide To The Galaxy

Antarya said...

:D it's the influence, the undeniable influence...that is all connected one way or the other :D

Anonymous said...

I rule my world,
I am immortal,
I'll show you where,
The light is to be found,
It gave me life,
I never thought existed,
A greater ride,
Than ever before,
Who needs a god?,
If you are in seventh heaven,
Who needs a goat?,
If it only speaks for the dead,
I am alive and in,
Fire - keeps me vivid in flames,
Fire - and I'll make you feel the same,
I'm free at last,
From the ties of this world,
Just follow your soul,
And it can be eternally yours,
Just one life,
Before you die,
Become your master,
Before it's too late.

Anonymous said...

Leave the world of mortals to walk
into the mist to stalk unto the other side
Plains of otherness
The utter emptiness
Where time have ceased and dark and light collide
Crossing the river of death and water cold
Slowly walking up the bridge
The jewelled bridge I walk for what seems a lifetime
In the night it's jewels glow
There on the other side
On shore of no return
The one for me awaits
Cannot avoid the eyes
In which the fire burns
Comed this far it is too late
And He calls my name
First a whispering then louder
And he wants me to follow
And to Enter the Eternal Fire...
I walk this endless night
His eyes the only light
Repeatedly he whispers my name
Fingers move and twist
Through crimson thick dark mist
and voices cry of agony and pain
Close now to his kingdom bleak world dark and still
I follow the voice whispering my name
Approach the gate of sin
Opened up to let me in and there, He stand in flames
price now I must pay for eternity my soul his claim
For years of pleasures, victory and gold
The one who stand in flames
Now rise and walk my way and reach out for my soul
fall down. The Eternal Fire...
I stand at the jaws of the pit
The heat scorch my flesh
The fall seem never to end
My hair burn
My eyes can't see
The flames slowly eat my soul
pain tears my mind
Hear my cries oh Lord
Have mercy oh Lord
This can't be
Raging flames all over me
Inferno of heat

Antarya said...

More accurate, indeed.

Anonymous said...

i dunno wtf is up with ju.
but you can always talk to me if u need a living soul to speak to.me no like the tone of your recent posts.

take care

Satya

Antarya said...

thank you, my friend! no need to worry abt me. im just full of rage and bitterness towards a life that sux. nothing more